Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now i'm more than frustrated...

I just typed a half hours worth of stuff...and the stupid internet disconnected and I lost the complete post when I clicked publish post...so I do not even know if it's worth retyping everything, it's too late to remember...
So here's the condensed version ...
I'm fat,
I'm broke,
but I have such nice neighbors whom all shared there washing machines with me, because not only am I broke, but so is my washing machine and my ghetto van that can' t be fixed. On Jan. 1 we found out that we needed to be out of the current rental and needed to make arrangements to be in another with a deposit and first month's rent due the first couple of weeks Feb. Good thing our van was paid off in Dec, bad thing that the money is already spent before we get to enjoy it. So back to the list...
I have clean towels.
So the original post was super entertaining...maybe when i'm in a better mood and have gotten more sleep like my doctor suggested...(she also suggested I lose weight) and it's not that I don't know i need to, I see myself and all my multitude of sin, like Jeff's grandma likes to say, every day...I practically have a year's supply of food stored away in my body! I wouldn't starve, that
's all i'm saying.... So when i'm in a better mood i'll write again.
I hope that whatever it is i'm supposed to be learning will be learned quickly and efficiently... I just asked my neighbors to help me out with some towels and sheets for crying out loud, I drew the line at underwear...Jeff did that tonight at the laundromat...He was approached by a drunk guy, he was peddling his Hot Wheels and baseball cards for some cash, needless to say...no mon, no fun.
Next time i'll write about a late night trip to the laundromat in McAllen, TX with my mom and sister!
So much for therapeutic writing...It's very late now...and I told my doctor that i would be trying to sleep more, not tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

No comments: